Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Automatio

Web Automation without coding and in just few clicks. You can mine data, scrape websites, build charts widgets and much more.

Automatio / General

Strange feeling

Strange feeling

Automatio / General · May 27, 2019 at 12:02pm

The way I landed at automatio.io site was through a website for remote javascript opportunities. Seemed like an interesting product to use, with "testimonials" :)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but for the moment the state of automatio is "needs money"?

I don't see any place where I can authenticate or download an app or chrome extension to actually try the product?

What I see is a discussion for raising money and requesting services for "how much you are ready to provide"?

Really confused during searching for a beta/closed version of the product.

Load previous messages

June 6, 2019 at 12:57am

Hey @kalin, glad you came here and sorry for the delayed response. I totally missed out your thread.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but for the moment the state of automatio is "needs money"?

That was a past state. We got internal funding and already started of re-building Automatio Phase 1. Although, its we work with the lilimited amount, but we gonna have at least for Phase 1, so we can launch.

I don't see any place where I can authenticate or download an app or chrome extension to actually try the product?

Its not released to the public still. That is the reason we are rebuilding it from scratch, cause it was an unstable prototype build for internal use. At one point we wanted to see how people react with it, built landing page, few videos and here we are.

Over 2k people subscribed, a lot of interest shown during the last 2 years.

Really confused during searching for a beta/closed version of the product.

We are in need of 2 more experienced developers frontend and backend, to join, build and launch Phase 1.

Once again sorry for the delayed response, over 100 developers filled the form and many more messages. Somehow I missed yours.

Hope this answers, clear the confusion.

Peace,