Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Frontend Hub

Talk anything related Frontend development, HTML/CSS, client side Javascript, Bootstrap, etc

Frontend Hub / General

How To Make a Cross Browser Compatible Website? Specially for IE

Frontend Hub/General · April 12, 2019 at 9:45am

Frontend Hub / General · April 12, 2019 at 9:45am (Edited 5 years ago)

for example, I'm working on this website https://www.gdfevent.com/ and some people faces issues with the alignments and visibility, so can anyone have an solution for that, please check and let me know if anyone got the solution.

Load previous messages

April 14, 2019 at 12:06pm

I looked through your site on IE 11 and IE10 the only issue I saw was one error pertaining to slick slider. The actual site look and rendered fine except twitter feed on IE10. I'd say everything is fine. With Edge becoming chromium based soon, everything should be fine.

IE (Edge) becoming chromium, didn't know that ...

thanks for sharing it

April 15, 2019 at 5:06am

Honestly, IE sux and you know that. You should check ur googel analytics and see what is the % of users coming from IE. Sometiems its not worth time fixing, especially for IE users.

Hey, Thanks for your reply, will check defiantly. 😇

I looked through your site on IE 11 and IE10 the only issue I saw was one error pertaining to slick slider. The actual site look and rendered fine except twitter feed on IE10. I'd say everything is fine. With Edge becoming chromium based soon, everything should be fine.

Thanks for response, most of problems are fixed, soon everything will be fine and by the way, what's your opinion for the website, any section or element need to be re-work? 😊😇

like-fill