Starter Kit for Web & Mobile Apps
Just found this project and looks very interesting, especially that there is no Meteor.js (sorry meteor).
Apollo Universal Starter Kit is an SEO-friendly, fully-configured, modular starter application that helps developers to streamline web, server, and mobile development with cutting-edge technologies and ultimate code reuse.
git clone -b stable https://github.com/sysgears/apollo-universal-starter-kit.git
yarn && yarn seed && yarn watch
What caught my attention also are UI ToolKits, and it's have ANT, which is great.
- TWITTER BOOTSTRAP
- ANT DESIGN
- ANT DESIGN MOBILE
Ready to use modules
Why Use Apollo Universal Starter KitI am a Developer
I am a Project Manager
- Better productivity thanks to live reload and (partial) hot code reload
- A fractal modular application architecture that's easy to support and extend
- No need to develop typical features for your applications
- Zero project configuration thanks to SpinJS
- Your application will work faster thanks to GraphQL
- Your team will be able to reuse the code for all the platforms
- Your application will be easier to support and evolve thanks to the fractal modular architecture
- Your team can develop new features straightaway instead of creating the basic features
- Your application will be integrated with Stripe, one of the top payment processors
Overall looks interesting. What you think ?