Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Javascript

All things related to Javascript, React, Angular, Nodejs and other js frameworks.

Javascript / General

Hi community of great minds,.due to this covid-19 I was thinking of creating a charity web site so as to help people affected in it..But I don't know how to start or what guide should I use to achieve it. Please I need your help guys. Thank guys

Hi community of great minds,.due to this covid-19 I was thinking of creating a charity web site so as to help people affected in it..But I don't know how to start or what guide should I use to achieve it. Please I need your help guys. Thank guys

Javascript/General · April 4, 2020 at 7:44am

Javascript / General · April 4, 2020 at 7:44am
Load previous messages

April 5, 2020 at 1:03am

Hi there @allman007 . You can start with WordPress, its a open source platform which require no coding to start.

April 5, 2020 at 4:20am