Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Startup Space

Startup Space is a community for startup owners and workers. Ask or share anything related Startup topic.

Startup Space / General

Discussion about a startup idea from SF

Discussion about a startup idea from SF

Startup SpaceΒ /Β GeneralΒ Β·Β May 6, 2019 at 6:46am

Hi guys! I lived in SF right now. Yesterday, I had lunch with my best friend who is currently working at Facebook. He really gave me a very insightful idea.

The basic concept is: Everyday, we want to buy something or learn something great. For example, when you want to buy a skateboard, you may think about Amazon. When you want to find a restaurant to eat, you may think about Yelp. But what about the gallery and art museum? So if there is a platform which you can find gallery info, current shows, and some cheap art work, that will become so much easier for people to get access to the art industry. In the future, the platform can have a magazine or sth.

How to you think about the idea?
Load previous messages

May 6, 2019 at 11:46am

but you can use Google Ad Planner tool

May 6, 2019 at 1:37pm

Got it! Thank you so much!

like-fill

May 7, 2019 at 12:06am

Yw buddy. Btw there are other online tools u can use and they are best like Ahref, or SEMrush. They are all paid, probably there are trials etc.

but anyway, in case you need some research around specific keywords, make a list of keywrds and send it to me, and i will do quick research using tools i already have and pay

May 7, 2019 at 11:34am

Grateful for your effort! I think Google trend is enough for me! No need to waste your time in this simple search task

Stay connect. Hope we can generate new ideas!