Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Startup Space

Startup Space is a community for startup owners and workers. Ask or share anything related Startup topic.

Startup Space / General

i am looking for starting video editing ,can anyone suggest me from where i can learn that in bestest way

i am looking for starting video editing ,can anyone suggest me from where i can learn that in bestest way

Startup Space/GeneralΒ Β· June 15, 2019 at 2:13pm

Startup SpaceΒ /Β GeneralΒ Β·Β June 15, 2019 at 2:13pm
Load previous messages

June 15, 2019 at 3:30pm

Install ubuntu studio linux https://ubuntustudio.org/ it has video, sound, image etc editing apps. Then search youtube for those app names, there is tutorial videos how to use those apps.

like-fill

June 16, 2019 at 3:09am

June 19, 2019 at 11:15pm

I'd suggest you to learn the basics from YouTube and if you'll get into it - get yourself an online course from skillshare or udemy for more advanced stuff. Good luck buddy :)

like-fill

March 5, 2020 at 4:14pm

that depends on which software you want to learn to me i think you can start with Filmora then filmora pro after that go with adobe premiere pro. However you can start with any.

like-fill

April 4, 2020 at 2:04am

iMovie, Final Cut Pro or FCP or Fimlora