Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Startup Space

Startup Space is a community for startup owners and workers. Ask or share anything related Startup topic.

Startup Space / General

Looking for a part-time full stack developer, preferably NYC based, but open for an early-stage startup; must be familiar with php, product is 5-star rated and primed for growth

Looking for a part-time full stack developer, preferably NYC based, but open for an early-stage startup; must be familiar with php, product is 5-star rated and primed for growth

Startup Space/GeneralΒ Β· June 16, 2019 at 12:55am

Startup SpaceΒ /Β GeneralΒ Β·Β June 16, 2019 at 12:55am (Edited 5 years ago)

Load previous messages

June 26, 2019 at 5:41am

Hi Jeniffer, we have full-stack developers with PHP skills. We've been developing web apps using PHP since 10 years. Let me know if that works for you. DM me to know more.

like-fill

You can check about us at https://www.sprintcube.com website. Basically, we work with entrepreneurs, startups, SME to help them build better products.

nice website @gautamlakum , looks great

nice website @gautamlakum , looks great

Thanks @kinderminder . I started loving this less-crowded community. Congratulations on building and growing it.

like-fill

Thanks @kinderminder . I started loving this less-crowded community. Congratulations on building and growing it.

Nice man, glad you like it :)