Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Startup Space

Startup Space is a community for startup owners and workers. Ask or share anything related Startup topic.

Startup Space / General

Looking for partner/collaborator for side project. [Unsold.Design] πŸš€

Startup Space/GeneralΒ Β· June 14, 2019 at 6:28pm

Startup SpaceΒ /Β GeneralΒ Β·Β June 14, 2019 at 6:28pm
unsold.design partnership.png

Hey people, I ll try to be short.

There is unlaunched side project of mine called Unsold.Design which is a digital marketplace for unique logos and illustrations. The designs are premium sold only once.

I spent 3-4 hardcore weeks of building it, with few hundred dollars investment. That is not important much.

What is important is that I am looking for collaborator or partner who wanna lead, work, communicate trough this project.

I have network of more then half of million followers on Instagram in design niche which mean I have influence there. Over the last few years i worked, promoted, featured hundreds of designers, which mean designers will mostly be interested in joining this project, since they already have trust.

Anyway, this project have huge opportunity since there is no much competitions in this space, and we can get to work with really great designers and sell their work. I don't have time to manage this project, because I am already focusing on two main projects Automatio.co and UXstore.com, so I can't manage to work on it solo, but I can help with the plan, strategy, influence, resource, growth.

Basically, I have everything its need for this project except man power. I need someone who wanna work on this project as a partner and grow it together by providing hard & smart work.

If you are that guy, replay here why you think it would be great fit.

Load previous messages

June 16, 2019 at 4:56pm

Hey I did like to work with you. But just want to know what exactly i need to do

like-fill

Hi @kinderminder , I run a design agency called Latice -> https://latice.design Have bootstrapped on a WebVR startup before and I'm currently bootstrapping on a 0 calorie Green Tea startup. Can we jump on a quick call to talk about this?

like-fill

June 17, 2019 at 7:29pm

Hey Stefan, great work my friend...I have a lot of free time as well so let me know if I can help you with my low quality skills (I'm just cruelly honest :) )... (PS: I wanted to say "moja malenkost", but didn't know how and the English translation was "my little bit" ROFL ... :D)

Edited
        like-fill

June 18, 2019 at 3:15pm

Hey @kinderminder , i am a fullstack dev from past. 3years and interested to collaborate with your for current and future projects too

like-fill

June 18, 2019 at 10:04pm

Hey peeps πŸ–, thank you all for writing me here. I am glad to see people are interested in this project.

I have been AFK in last few days, that's why u get delayed response from me.

I am already in talk with @joshwcorbett and think he will be the part of the unsold design. But I think we should get 1 more or even 2 people. It would be more fun, easier and better.

@plavookac told me this once this:

"If you wanna go fast, go alone, if you wanna go far go together"

I love it, and its motivate me to work, share, join more with people.

Since everybody occupied with something (school, job, freelancing, studies) this side project can become really good investment of our time, over time.

I gonna prepare whats should be done next and identify the people and skill needed for the project.

I will reach you personally to learn more about you if I think your profile match / align with unsold design.

Thank you again all @joshwcorbett @dhingrayash001 @parishrut @arpita-dhir @vedant @shivram @littlefeather @johnny369

like-fill

Hey @kinderminder , We've spoken on Instagram earlier today :) As I mentioned before, I would like to help you with your side project! Some of my strengths: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch App/Figma, After Effects, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ReactJS, WordPress CMS

Portfolios: https://design.tonygorb.net/ https://tonygorb.net/

Hey @tonygorb yeah I remember your message and skill set. What is your availability, are you employed currently, doing school?

Hey @tonygorb yeah I remember your message and skill set. What is your availability, are you employed currently, doing school?

I'm currently working as a freelance graphic designer & developer. I would definitely like to join a great and experienced team in the future but for now, I'm a lone wolf that hungry to grow with the right people. I'm available every day (most of the day) except Fridays and Saturdays (can do if it's urgent for a deadline).

Edited
                    like-fill

I'm currently working as a freelance graphic designer & developer. I would definitely like to join a great and experienced team in the future but for now, I'm a lone wolf that hungry to grow with the right people. I'm available every day (most of the day) except Fridays and Saturdays (can do if it's urgent for a deadline).

Solo wolf 🐺 , you are not alone ^^. So majority of your time is dedicated to your stuff and freelance. I guess you are looking for paid projects to work.

Back to the topic. Whats ur strongest 2 skills? And how you think can benefit the Unsold Design?

Hey Stefan, great work my friend...I have a lot of free time as well so let me know if I can help you with my low quality skills (I'm just cruelly honest :) )... (PS: I wanted to say "moja malenkost", but didn't know how and the English translation was "my little bit" ROFL ... :D)

Perce, I think your Elementor and html/css skills can help significantly. You see, its always good to learn something new πŸ‘. Unsold will need some LP designed and builded in Elementor

like-fill

June 19, 2019 at 6:35am

Hey peeps πŸ–, thank you all for writing me here. I am glad to see people are interested in this project.

I have been AFK in last few days, that's why u get delayed response from me.

I am already in talk with @joshwcorbett and think he will be the part of the unsold design. But I think we should get 1 more or even 2 people. It would be more fun, easier and better.

@plavookac told me this once this:

"If you wanna go fast, go alone, if you wanna go far go together"

I love it, and its motivate me to work, share, join more with people.

Since everybody occupied with something (school, job, freelancing, studies) this side project can become really good investment of our time, over time.

I gonna prepare whats should be done next and identify the people and skill needed for the project.

I will reach you personally to learn more about you if I think your profile match / align with unsold design.

Thank you again all @joshwcorbett @dhingrayash001 @parishrut @arpita-dhir @vedant @shivram @littlefeather @johnny369

Sounds good!

June 19, 2019 at 9:10am

Solo wolf 🐺 , you are not alone ^^. So majority of your time is dedicated to your stuff and freelance. I guess you are looking for paid projects to work.

Back to the topic. Whats ur strongest 2 skills? And how you think can benefit the Unsold Design?

I'm great at many things and there are still many things I'd like to learn and improve over time so I can be even more productive and a better team player. I can help Unsold Design by (1) creating clean and unique landing pages from scratch using prototyping/wireframing, design and development tools and technologies. (Sketch App, HTML, CSS mostly for this kind of process). (2) Can do the same kind of job using WordPress CMS / Elementor. I also create short motion graphics (but I still got to learn more to achieve my goals). There are lots of other things I can do such as brand identity, monetization design, social design and so on, so keep it in mind :P CAN DO attribute is in my blood haha, I'm thirsty to learn every-day, everything! Thanks for your quick replies Stefan :)

June 20, 2019 at 9:07am

Hope we can collab soon, would be nice to work with you @kinderminder

June 28, 2019 at 1:02pm

@kinderminder any news ?:)