Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Startup Space

Startup Space is a community for startup owners and workers. Ask or share anything related Startup topic.

Startup Space / General

Looking for partner/collaborator for side project. [Unsold.Design] πŸš€

Startup Space/GeneralΒ Β· June 14, 2019 at 6:28pm

Startup SpaceΒ /Β GeneralΒ Β·Β June 14, 2019 at 6:28pm
unsold.design partnership.png

Hey people, I ll try to be short.

There is unlaunched side project of mine called Unsold.Design which is a digital marketplace for unique logos and illustrations. The designs are premium sold only once.

I spent 3-4 hardcore weeks of building it, with few hundred dollars investment. That is not important much.

What is important is that I am looking for collaborator or partner who wanna lead, work, communicate trough this project.

I have network of more then half of million followers on Instagram in design niche which mean I have influence there. Over the last few years i worked, promoted, featured hundreds of designers, which mean designers will mostly be interested in joining this project, since they already have trust.

Anyway, this project have huge opportunity since there is no much competitions in this space, and we can get to work with really great designers and sell their work. I don't have time to manage this project, because I am already focusing on two main projects Automatio.co and UXstore.com, so I can't manage to work on it solo, but I can help with the plan, strategy, influence, resource, growth.

Basically, I have everything its need for this project except man power. I need someone who wanna work on this project as a partner and grow it together by providing hard & smart work.

If you are that guy, replay here why you think it would be great fit.

Load previous messages

June 20, 2019 at 9:07am

Hope we can collab soon, would be nice to work with you @kinderminder

June 28, 2019 at 1:02pm

@kinderminder any news ?:)