Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Startup Space

Startup Space is a community for startup owners and workers. Ask or share anything related Startup topic.

Startup Space / General

Side Project Idea #1 [Job Boards Posting Service]

Startup Space/GeneralΒ Β· May 19, 2019 at 7:02pm

Startup SpaceΒ /Β GeneralΒ Β·Β May 19, 2019 at 7:02pm

This idea came to my mind while I was searching for developers job boards to post our job requirements for the project we are working on (Automatio).

Since there are a lot of job boards where you can post your requirements, both free and paid it can be very time consuming work.

I see opportunity for side project where service can be created which will do the work for you.

It will gather some information upfront to know what you are looking for, as well with full detailes about job requirements.

The service will determine the best place to submit job requirements. Also, the employer will be able to select manually on which job boards to submit.

Once all information is provided, the employee will pay for the service up front, and the cost will be different based on selected job boards.

From MVP this would be manul submission, but later if there is a demand for it, it can be done automated (bot).

Load previous messages

May 19, 2019 at 7:03pm

If you have vision to expand this idea/side project, feel free to share your thoughts