UI/UX šŸ’© / Adobe XD

Advice on Adobe Xd

Advice on Adobe Xd

UI/UX šŸ’©Ā /Ā Adobe XDĀ Ā·Ā June 6, 2019 at 5:22pm (Edited 5 years ago)

So I'm using Xd for the first time.. i was wondering about few things

• should i send the assets separately for the developers in .svg format ? Or send each screen (full assets) as one .svg file? And what are the best svg format settings to use ?
  • also when i preview the app on my phone i cant see the top part of the phone "the clock, battery, etc" is that normal or can it be fixed ?
Load previous messages

June 7, 2019 at 11:35am

@design-pilot thank you so much!

June 9, 2019 at 1:39pm

Hey Mirna, so you can go the the SHARE button on the top right and choose SHARE TO DEVELOPERS. That will generate a link that the devs can use to see all the properties of the elements and they can download the assets by themselves.

And for the preview thing, you need to add the status bar also in the design

Exactly, that is one of best features in Adobe XD, before it become pretty common/standard win other apps i guess.

June 9, 2019 at 10:18pm

Exactly, that is one of best features in Adobe XD, before it become pretty common/standard win other apps i guess.

Oh yes this is actually pretty awesome for someone who's new to the software lol ! Saves lots of time and effort when handing off to developers

like-fill