UI/UX 💩 / Adobe XD

App UI design giveaway on Adobe XD

App UI design giveaway on Adobe XD

UI/UX 💩 / Adobe XD · March 26, 2019 at 8:35pm

Hey designers, in this video I talk about my App UI design giveaway for you guys. If you have any questions comment below and don't forget to subscribe and smash the bell icon.

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/EFs9jylMMiY

2019-03-26_16-32-56.jpg

March 26, 2019 at 8:43pm

Hey Fahim, glad to see that you joining the community and created your first thread. Great screens of ur App UI.

like-fill

btw, just subscribed to your YT video

I subscribed too! :) Great content

like-fill

Hey Fahim, glad to see that you joining the community and created your first thread. Great screens of ur App UI.

Thank you for making this community happen brother. I would like to mention this group in my channel. Lets talk!

I subscribed too! :) Great content

Thank you! I noticed you have a channel as well. I subbed ya back ^_^

like-fill

Thank you! I noticed you have a channel as well. I subbed ya back ^_^

That would be nice Fahim :). I will be happy so see it happen ^^

like-fill

March 27, 2019 at 12:45pm

Sound interesting man! I will check out it soon. Also I subscribed your channel and looking forward amazing videos from you. 😉👍🏻

like-fill

March 27, 2019 at 3:06pm

Sound interesting man! I will check out it soon. Also I subscribed your channel and looking forward amazing videos from you. 😉👍🏻

Thank you! I am currently working on a vid right now it'll be up this Sunday :)

like-fill