UI/UX 💩 / Feedback

Can you give me your feedback? Pls

Can you give me your feedback? Pls

UI/UX 💩 / Feedback · April 8, 2019 at 1:56am (Edited 5 years ago)

Hello! Yesterday I started to make a design system for bootstrap 4, based on my website. I just want to know what you guys think about it, because I want to make like 3 more, but I want to have quality instead of quantity.

Greetings!

https://www.colorffy.com/design/system

Load previous messages

April 8, 2019 at 6:34pm

Beautifully done!

thanks!

hey @giancarlosgza I never made design system, since I am not full time designer. Overall not bad. Gradients are bit strange to have on alerts and some elements. Also, rounded corners is bit to strange, maybe to much or idk.

But hopefully someone with better experience can give you better feedback

Thanks, it's based on bootstrap 4 colors, and some material design components, and of course gradients from colorffy. Actually I'm testing de border-radius to see what fit better

like-fill

It's clean, nice work but, for me personally, i notice that you're hesitate to rounded the corner, if you really want it to add "fun" aura, make it rounded enough :) And for the wording in the badges,button and modal, maybe you can make it smaller, give the text more area to breathe. so it's more pleasant for eyes to see :)

Keep it up !

Thanks! Yes @maddie told me to add more padding on buttons, maybe I can add more padding and make the font a little smaller. The corners I'm still in doubts of how many radius i can use it 🤔

April 14, 2019 at 11:54am

Hey, it looks very good. I think your buttons need to have more paddings.

@giancarlosgza I agree. Buttons should have a smaller font or bigger padding, but all in all, it looks very nice 😊

like-fill

April 14, 2019 at 5:51pm

@giancarlosgza I agree. Buttons should have a smaller font or bigger padding, but all in all, it looks very nice 😊

Thanks, actually I reduce the font size, but maybe I need to use smaller font. I'm using 14px 🤔

April 15, 2019 at 3:56pm

Hey - Looks good. I had a hard time finding the "Download Free" button. I feel like that needs to placed somewhere else. Maybe try adding one at the end?

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 3:57am

Hey - Looks good. I had a hard time finding the "Download Free" button. I feel like that needs to placed somewhere else. Maybe try adding one at the end?

Mmm okey 🤔 I didnt notice that, thanks!

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 9:19am

If you can share an invision prototype or something, that would be easier to give feedback.

like-fill

April 17, 2019 at 8:31pm

If you can share an invision prototype or something, that would be easier to give feedback.

I don´t have an invision prototype or something like that, i just code it and change things with feedback or when I learn something else 🤨🤔

April 22, 2019 at 5:39am

I don´t have an invision prototype or something like that, i just code it and change things with feedback or when I learn something else 🤨🤔

Take a screenshot and upload each version on invision. So it would be easy to track.