UI/UX šŸ’© / Feedback

Can you give me your feedback? Pls

Can you give me your feedback? Pls

UI/UX šŸ’©Ā /Ā FeedbackĀ Ā·Ā April 8, 2019 at 1:56am (Edited 5 years ago)

Hello! Yesterday I started to make a design system for bootstrap 4, based on my website. I just want to know what you guys think about it, because I want to make like 3 more, but I want to have quality instead of quantity.

Greetings!

https://www.colorffy.com/design/system

Load previous messages

April 15, 2019 at 3:56pm

Hey - Looks good. I had a hard time finding the "Download Free" button. I feel like that needs to placed somewhere else. Maybe try adding one at the end?

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 3:57am

Hey - Looks good. I had a hard time finding the "Download Free" button. I feel like that needs to placed somewhere else. Maybe try adding one at the end?

Mmm okey šŸ¤” I didnt notice that, thanks!

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 9:19am

If you can share an invision prototype or something, that would be easier to give feedback.

like-fill

April 17, 2019 at 8:31pm

If you can share an invision prototype or something, that would be easier to give feedback.

I donĀ“t have an invision prototype or something like that, i just code it and change things with feedback or when I learn something else šŸ¤ØšŸ¤”

April 22, 2019 at 5:39am

I donĀ“t have an invision prototype or something like that, i just code it and change things with feedback or when I learn something else šŸ¤ØšŸ¤”

Take a screenshot and upload each version on invision. So it would be easy to track.