UI/UX 💩 / General

I'd like to file a complaint...

I'd like to file a complaint...

UI/UX 💩 / General · December 23, 2019 at 2:42pm
Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 14.34.39.png

Continuity people! Come on! 😛

December 24, 2019 at 3:37am

Well, Vanila has made modifications to get this community software running, but those texts at that screenshots are probably made by some original developers of this community software, so most likely changing that would be too much work for too little benefit to be worth it. Both words "Log in" and "Sign In" can be understood anyway.

Edited
    like-fill

December 24, 2019 at 1:57pm

@chipped thank you for the report. You are right. There are much space for improvements. And this community runs like it is for now, and maybe in next few months we will update it and apply a lot of new updates.

Our goal was to setup and run this community, so at least is alive and people can interact.

In the future we will dedicate more time, energy and love to it.

Thanks once again and happy holidays! 🎄

Well, Vanila has made modifications to get this community software running, but those texts at that screenshots are probably made by some original developers of this community software, so most likely changing that would be too much work for too little benefit to be worth it. Both words "Log in" and "Sign In" can be understood anyway.

Lauri my friend, you are correct and thanks for the support bro!! 👊❤

December 24, 2019 at 4:01pm

Guys I was only joking, site looks great. 😊👍🏼👍🏼

like-fill

Guys I was only joking, site looks great. 😊👍🏼👍🏼

hahahaha, :D

u crazy

Thanks anyway for the report bro, again we are aware of lot of UX issues, but that will be fixed when times come :)