UI/UX 💩 / General

👋🏻 What'up guys?

👋🏻 What'up guys?

UI/UX 💩 / General · October 11, 2019 at 12:23pm (Edited 5 years ago)
Cover.png
  • Hello everyone! I haven't been in a long time for clients' projects. From now on, I will try to post useful articles for everyone again. By the way, how is it going and what you're working on now? Please share with me! 😉
Load previous messages

October 13, 2019 at 10:07am

Hey @nicatmanafovv , how are you young brother? Glad to see you again after some time.

Well, I am working on Automatio.co with @taher and few other team members. Rebuilding it from scratch using new logic.

I am also thinking what to do with UX Store, should I sell the business or run it again. 🤔

I am awesome, thank you! That's cool, good luck to you and the team members. I think UX Store has a nice potential, in my opinion, don't sell it. It can be redesigned and run again to the market.

October 13, 2019 at 12:48pm

I am awesome, thank you! That's cool, good luck to you and the team members. I think UX Store has a nice potential, in my opinion, don't sell it. It can be redesigned and run again to the market.

Well, you are right and you are not the only one telling me that. I have people ready to invest some $$$$ into designing and manufacturing new products. There is lot of opportunities for UX Store, and I started writing the story of how everything started.

Will share it soon.

Well, you are right and you are not the only one telling me that. I have people ready to invest some $$$$ into designing and manufacturing new products. There is lot of opportunities for UX Store, and I started writing the story of how everything started.

Will share it soon.

It will be so nice to read the story of UX Store. I am so excited about it. 😊

like-fill