UI/UX šŸ’© / Tips

Color Psychology in Design

Color Psychology in Design

UI/UX šŸ’©Ā /Ā TipsĀ Ā·Ā June 10, 2019 at 2:31am (Edited 5 years ago)

And why it matters...

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png09.png10.png
Load previous messages

June 11, 2019 at 1:29pm

8.6k likes waoh šŸ‘šŸ‘

The post went really well, lot of comments and interactions.

Use the people feedback to improve the next post

And keep it up šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

June 11, 2019 at 3:47pm

@kinderminder Thanks Stefan for reposting, Iā€™m glad itā€™s doing so well despite a few errors. Iā€™d also like to thank you for boosting my Instagram from 160 followers to almost 740 in just over a day! Iā€™ll definitely keep at it because I donā€™t want to see those numbers drop

like-fill

June 11, 2019 at 7:45pm

@kinderminder Thanks Stefan for reposting, Iā€™m glad itā€™s doing so well despite a few errors. Iā€™d also like to thank you for boosting my Instagram from 160 followers to almost 740 in just over a day! Iā€™ll definitely keep at it because I donā€™t want to see those numbers drop

That is awesomeee man! I am glad it bringed some value back to you. Keep it up!!!

like-fill

June 12, 2019 at 8:45am

Also for people who are working on delivery or food app it is good to know that orange makes people hungry. :) Take a look on McDonald or any delivery app (in Poland pyszne.pl) They are all orange. :)

like-fill

June 12, 2019 at 7:18pm

Also for people who are working on delivery or food app it is good to know that orange makes people hungry. :) Take a look on McDonald or any delivery app (in Poland pyszne.pl) They are all orange. :)

that is really interesting information Mikolay :). Thanks for pointing out. Now I guess people getting hungry when they buying some items from UXstore.com. I should offer some sandwichšŸ„Ŗ as upsell :)

like-fill