UI/UX 💩 / Tips

Tips on UI/UX Animation 2019

Tips on UI/UX Animation 2019

UI/UX 💩 / Tips · March 19, 2019 at 9:40am (Edited 5 years ago)

Animation is a hot point in the app or website development: some say that it overloads the screens and pages while the others show how helpful it is for users. Anyway, today most users expect the motion in the interfaces as a must. What types of UI animation are popular and widely used and how they may influence user experience. Here are some tips on UI/UX animation.

1️⃣. Animation is field of concept 2️⃣. Animations are problem solving 3️⃣. Microinteractions are great 4️⃣. Types of UI Animation 5️⃣. Negatives & Positives of UI Animation 6️⃣. Trends of UI animation in 2019 7️⃣. Choosing the right tool 8️⃣. Bonus tips

Spread some love by sharing. . Wanna help me? Just let me know that did you like this type of posts? Left your comments below Thank you #happydesigning . Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/manishsingladesigns_/

8.png7.png6.png5.png4.png3.png2.png1.png9.png10.png
Load previous messages

March 20, 2019 at 2:05pm

Great article! 👍🏻

like-fill

Thank you so much 😄

March 29, 2019 at 5:25pm

Great!

like-fill

April 2, 2019 at 10:34am

Thanks

April 15, 2019 at 10:16am

@manishsingladesigns great article 👏 . But what prototyping too would you personally recommend to learn? Thinking about Principle or Framer, but don't know the differencemuch 🤔

like-fill