Vanila / General

Hilarious Upwork Jobs 🤣

Hilarious Upwork Jobs 🤣

Vanila / General · April 6, 2019 at 4:43am

I can't stop laughing right now. Was going through Upwork to see if there are some interesting work/projects and I found this funny job posting.

So i decided to create this thread where we all can share funny / hilarious Upwork jobs. Feel free to share some laugh with others, so you can make our day more productive 😁.

Here is the first one. Wait for it ...

Site/app traffic

upwork funny job posts
Hi, I am launching a new site/app I need 1Million visits to my site in a months time:
1. must be real people (no bots)
2. Preferably USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA etc
3. google ad friendly Thanks

Budget: $200

This guy know what he is looking for. Basically what he want to get is 1 million visitors, which are of course the real one, no bots and shits, to be from top tier countries (USA, UK, CA, AUS) and to be google friendly.

Honestly, I would pay $300, if someone can deliver it 🤪. Kidding ..

Load previous messages

April 6, 2019 at 7:44am

In februar i sent over 100 proposals btw.

Nice profile on Upwork 👍

I feel you bro @nicatmanafovv . That is probably what we all facing. Upwork can really be time consuming and energy taker.

Thanks bro! 😊

Yeah, also I have come acrossed with this problem before. I have been using Upwork for 3 months and want to share my thoughts about it.

1. You send proposal but client doesn’t look at proposals that freelancers sent. Now I have sent 17 proposals but clients don’t reply my proposal. So, I wasted my connects.
          2. Now I am interviewing with a client to design an app. But client availability is so terrible. He doesn’t reply my messages. It is so bad situation.
          3. Then some clients can’t write job descriptions. They want UI/UX Designer to design an application, but also want to know Front-end development. This is horrible.
          4. Also client budgets is so bad. They looking for a UI Designer to redesign the entire application. But budget is 150$ 😭.

I shared 4 problems that I have come acrossed. If you want I can write a thread about it. Please let me know.

Also you can check out my Upwork profile 😁: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01106eaf6a91e2735e

Yes, it is so annoying when you send connections, the Customer then simply closes the offer 😐

like-fill

Multiple people with similar work, build a instagram automation tool, one has 5k budget, one has 200 budget. Both software has almost same set of features.

like-fill

June 4, 2019 at 12:12am
                like-fill

Just wanted to share this funny guy who is looking for UI/UX with big balls 😁. What if its UI/UX guy is a girl?

June 6, 2019 at 6:12pm

Hahahah

is he serious ? lol

June 11, 2019 at 1:57pm

big footballs, he meant.