Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / Bugs

External identity provider logout?

External identity provider logout?

Wekan / Bugs · November 22, 2019 at 4:37pm

Hello. I have wekan configured to use authentication with openid, but I have not found the option to send the session close/logout to the identity provider.

November 23, 2019 at 12:48pm

Maybe that option is missing? What kind of session close/logout message should be sent to identity provider?

November 25, 2019 at 1:29pm

Maybe that option is missing? What kind of session close/logout message should be sent to identity provider?

I need to send the logout to the identity server(usually the systems include a logout call) when I execute the closure in wekan, because i need the login again with a different user using the same identity provider.

November 25, 2019 at 10:58pm

How do you send logout to identity server? Is it some REST API call ?

November 29, 2019 at 6:52am

December 1, 2019 at 2:13am

Hello. Sorry for my late response. Yes, the logout call is the rest api call, specifically is for WSO2 Identity Server. The logout call must contain the parameter "id_token_hint", which will be used for the session logout

Thanks for your response.