Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / Bugs

Problem with rules?

Problem with rules?

Wekan / Bugs · April 16, 2020 at 9:17pm

I just recently installed Wekan (on unraid if that matters) and I'm having problems getting rules to work properly. I imported my board over from Trello, and currently have a rule set up that looks like these.

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 5.13.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-16 at 5.13.03 PM.png

I'm basically trying to get my cards to auto update when I move the card to the completed list, to update the end date and remove the due date (So it doesn't show up on my calendar). But I'm open to suggestions if there's a better way to do it.

Currently, I was able to get the one card to work that sets the end date, but it only worked once, and won't change now whenever I move a card into my completed list. Any suggestions? Thanks

April 17, 2020 at 6:31am

You can search from open issues https://github.com/wekan/wekan/issues is this known or new issue. Add new issue if this is not known.