Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / Bugs

WeKan on Yunohost - 2 issues (shared boards and email)

Wekan/Bugs · August 29, 2019 at 7:30am

Wekan / Bugs · August 29, 2019 at 7:30am (Edited 5 years ago)

Heya,

I am running Wekan (2.98) on Yunohost (3.6.4.6) and have two issues.

1. Sharing boards doesn't work. I invited a collegue to a board. She gets the notification You are just invited to this board and two buttons: Accept or Decline.

Accept doesn't work. It just blinks and then nothing. Decline does work: it removes the invitation from her board.

Is there a workaround to have boards shared between more then one person?

2. Sending mail doesn't work. I checked and cross-checked that I entered the right email server details in the admin panel, but when I try to send a test email I receive this pop-up error: Sending email failed Error trying to send email: 140553944815424:error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol:../deps/openssl/openssl/ssl/s23_clnt.c:827:

Any tips and ideas how to solve these would be greatly appreciated. Please note that updating to the latest version is currently not an option because it has not been packaged yet for yunohost.

Load previous messages

September 9, 2019 at 2:27pm

This is all news for me

September 9, 2019 at 3:45pm

Yeah, I am hoping that the maintainers can update to the latest version. Seems like a much needed update :-)

you can find it here: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/wekan_ynh

Edited

Yes, there are many issues that have been fixed in newest version

Also Wekan does work at ARM etc, there is bundle info at https://github.com/wekan/wekan/wiki/Platforms

You could add issues there about fixing that old info

or pull requests

you see from their git history what has changed