Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / Feature Request

Hi, I have some questions for wekan please , Im a new user for wekan, i just instaled it localy, now i want to install it on the server (deployment on the server) also i want to integrate it into may applicattion, if you can help me or guide me to de this . I await your response.

Hi, I have some questions for wekan please , Im a new user for wekan, i just instaled it localy, now i want to install it on the server (deployment on the server) also i want to integrate it into may applicattion, if you can help me or guide me to de this . I await your response.

Wekan/Feature Request · July 1, 2020 at 12:05pm

Wekan / Feature Request · July 1, 2020 at 12:05pm
Load previous messages

July 9, 2020 at 11:16am

Our app is react.js (on node) and we just used an embedded view (react-iframe) of the wekan board url. Advertise the wekan app as part of our domain. As users switch pages inside our app the embedded page revealed is a different specific board view by url. Wekan that is being embedded is running standalone on it own server, We use the wekan api and web hooks to feed and get control back and forth through our app so that data in wekan reflects what our app is doing

July 10, 2020 at 6:30pm

How I can do it? How i can run wekan by my server?

July 11, 2020 at 2:21am

July 11, 2020 at 11:05am

That is what we are running as well

July 15, 2020 at 12:47pm

Hello, thank you very mutch for this help ,i read this page and when i tested these commands on my server i got these errors

You did not write correct root (or sudo) password

If you don't know correct password, you can not install snapd or wekan

If there is no apt command, are you at Ubuntu or Debian at all? For example, CentOS has yum or dnf.

all those commands require sudo

I m at Ubunto

and i m connected with my server i khow the password

and i m connected with my server i khow the password

but i received the same error

wait wait I had the problem that I have to launch the commands in root tanque

Yes, you did login, but you did not write sudo password correctly

usually login password and sudo password are the same

so first you login to server with your username/password, then write sudo apt install snapd and then write your same password and enter

If after that it asks Y/N to continue, answer Y and enter

and then sudo reboot

after rebooting install wekan with sudo snap install wekan

July 16, 2020 at 8:09am

Hello, I want to know some information about wekan for example the structure of wekan database? What are the web services it calls and how does it call these web services? L the server also how does it work? if there are links they can help me to have these rewards please send me.

July 16, 2020 at 10:56am

You can view the database directly using Mongodb on the server or via ssh. Its one database with 34 collections.