Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / Feature Request

Hi, I have some questions for wekan please , Im a new user for wekan, i just instaled it localy, now i want to install it on the server (deployment on the server) also i want to integrate it into may applicattion, if you can help me or guide me to de this . I await your response.

Hi, I have some questions for wekan please , Im a new user for wekan, i just instaled it localy, now i want to install it on the server (deployment on the server) also i want to integrate it into may applicattion, if you can help me or guide me to de this . I await your response.

Wekan/Feature Request · July 1, 2020 at 12:05pm

Wekan / Feature Request · July 1, 2020 at 12:05pm
Load previous messages

July 15, 2020 at 1:30pm

If you don't know correct password, you can not install snapd or wekan

If there is no apt command, are you at Ubuntu or Debian at all? For example, CentOS has yum or dnf.

all those commands require sudo

I m at Ubunto

and i m connected with my server i khow the password

and i m connected with my server i khow the password

but i received the same error

wait wait I had the problem that I have to launch the commands in root tanque

Yes, you did login, but you did not write sudo password correctly

usually login password and sudo password are the same

so first you login to server with your username/password, then write sudo apt install snapd and then write your same password and enter

If after that it asks Y/N to continue, answer Y and enter

and then sudo reboot

after rebooting install wekan with sudo snap install wekan

July 16, 2020 at 8:09am

Hello, I want to know some information about wekan for example the structure of wekan database? What are the web services it calls and how does it call these web services? L the server also how does it work? if there are links they can help me to have these rewards please send me.

July 16, 2020 at 10:56am

You can view the database directly using Mongodb on the server or via ssh. Its one database with 34 collections.

If you interested in structure and integration I would also look at the wekan api and webhooks.

yes i m very interested

July 16, 2020 at 12:24pm

also, as you see at that wiki, at right menu is more links to API and webhooks

Is there an api doc version (unified) for webhooks? Before I just turned on everything on a board level web hook and while I played with the interface, when it froze (not kidding) I knew I had just created a web hook and since my software had no handlers if never return anything to answer the web hook so the web hook never completed. I would then see my logs and add the handlers one by one. There are NOT web hooks for all operations for example, like editing a card etc. Is there a doc like the api that shows the current list of web hooks, now?

BTW, thanks for adding the edit card api function :)

July 16, 2020 at 7:15pm

Hmm? I don't remember who added edit card api function.