Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Cards.find() returns no cards

Cards.find() returns no cards

Wekan / General · December 26, 2020 at 11:28am (Edited 3 years ago)

Fooling around with putting together a simple My Cards implementation. However, I cannot get Cards.find() to return any cards. Boards.find() works perfectly.

cards() {
// return [{ title: 'Card 1' }, { title: 'Card 2' }];
const query = {
archived: false,
assignees: Meteor.userId(),
};
return Cards.find(query);
},

Is there something special that needs to be done to get Cards.find() to work?

P.S. Running the query in meteor mongo works perfectly.

Load previous messages

December 27, 2020 at 5:28pm

publications/subscriptions do send cards to browserside

etc data

to browserside mongo, so they can be listed at webbrowser

Usually adding some new feature is like looking at some existing feature, and adding something similar.

It's not like it would require reading all of Wekan code. Instead, read and add only what is required, and try does it work.

For translation strings, you can add new ones with pull request to wekan/i18n/en.i18n.json, other languages are translated by other translation contributors at https://transifex.com/wekan/wekan/

And in general, client side UI is at wekan/client/components/ , there is cards, sidebar etc. .jade files have HTML templates, .js Javasript code is related code, and .styl is CSS like styling code in stylus language