Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

How can I use Templates to create a board?

Wekan/General · December 22, 2019 at 4:21pm

Wekan / General · December 22, 2019 at 4:21pm

I have read the templates part in the wiki, but I still don't know how to use it, when I want to create a board and click the template option, it just jump up a box and let me fill in title and search, after I filled in the two blank, it just jump to the board list view and no new board has been created.

December 23, 2019 at 12:15pm

When you go to Templates, to Board templates you create new card. That card has folder icon - when you click it, it goes to that template board. After you have modified template board, go to All Boards / Add Board / Template, there write new board name, and click your Template board name. This will create new board based on your template, with your written new board name.

like-fill

But, easier to understand is to just create new normal board, and at All Boards page hover mouse over board and click at bottom right corner "Clone Board" button to clone it

like-fill