Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Mobile app self hosted login

Mobile app self hosted login

Wekan / General · October 3, 2020 at 2:02pm

Hello, just started using wekan, self hosted. How do I set up the mobile app to connect to my server?

Load previous messages

October 4, 2020 at 2:48pm

Wekan Team provided app has options for Google login and password login. If you like to have Google login or other login to your self-hosted server, setup info is at https://github.com/wekan/wekan/wiki at right menu Google login etc

on various app stores you find Wekan app by searching for "Wekan" that is provided by Wekan Team

Getting apps to Google Play Store and Win10 desktop Microsoft Store costs some money (maybe about 30 euro per store). Adding to Ubuntu Touch OpenStore is free.

I have not tried to get Wekan to Apple App Store, because it's more expensive, about 90 euro per year

About other apps, for example FriendSky app has Wekan integrated. There could be some other apps with name Wekan but they could be fake.

October 5, 2020 at 2:32am

Great, I'll give that a shot @xet7

@bodo i typed in wekan to play store and the wekan app showed up with the same color graphics. Assumed it was the same company.

October 5, 2020 at 7:13am

Yes