Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Removing the "add list" list within a lane.

Wekan/General · March 24, 2021 at 7:18pm

Wekan / General · March 24, 2021 at 7:18pm

I would like to know how I can hide the "add list" column within a lane (highlighted with red in the image), since I think it is pretty annoying having all that space left for nothing, basically.

wekan.png

I am sorry if there is an obvious way this can be done, or if it is included somewhere in the documentation, but I have been trying for over two hours and I cannot figure it out.

Load previous messages

March 24, 2021 at 8:55pm

Oh, it seems you are trying to find that CSS. It's somewhere here https://github.com/wekan/wekan/blob/master/client/components/boards/boardColors.styl#L150

You can send modifications to it in pull request like this https://github.com/wekan/wekan/wiki/Emoji

So that way you can hide it when it's not hovered

@xet7 Thanks for your message. In my workflow, I do not see a necessity to permanently add/remove lists, the three that I have added should suffice in my usecase. Or maybe I am not grasping the concept correctly and using Wekan in a way it was not intended to be use. Anyway, thanks for your help, I will check it out!

March 25, 2021 at 8:11am

@alexm That Add list button is required feature. Without it you would not have your 3 lists at all.

March 25, 2021 at 4:42pm

Of course not, what I was suggesting was actually an option to hide/unhide that, since when not adding lists it is just dead space on the screen. I guess I should have formulated the question in a better way.