Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Automatio

Web Automation without coding and in just few clicks. You can mine data, scrape websites, build charts widgets and much more.

Automatio / General

New to Automatio Community? Read this. 🖐

Automatio/General · April 19, 2019 at 6:41pm

Automatio / General · April 19, 2019 at 6:41pm (Edited 5 years ago)
hi gif.gif

Hello fellow makers, 👋 welcome to Automatio chat/community.

The purpose of this community is to connect You with Automatio team so you can chat, ask anything related to Automatio and get informed about future updates.

To get the best from the community we crafted short guidelines which will make this place better. Please read it below. 👇

Guidelines 📋:

• Have proper setup of your profile, things like photo, bio, website
  • Say Hi and something about yourself in Watercooler which we use it for introduction and chit-chat
  • Feel free to create a new thread if you have a specific question about Automatio and it's a possibility. Be descriptive and provide as much information you can, so we can help you better.
  • If you need some pages to be scrapped, use Scraping Request Channel to post a new thread. Be sure to mention URL of the web page you want to scrape, the web page elements (for example: title, description, image URL) and how much you would $$ pay for it.
  • If you find something useful and think we as Automatio Team can benefit, feel free to share it by creating new thread
  • Use proper channels to report a bug you find or request new feature

To be updated ...

Load previous messages

March 24, 2022 at 9:06pm

Hi! I'm new to automatio, I bought a package but I can't use it because it says my token expired and that there's no account linked to my mail, even though I check and there is. I've been asking for help through tickets for weeks but no one answers... If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it

July 7, 2023 at 3:15am

Hi. autumatio & all Users. Im New user.

January 3, 2024 at 11:29pm

Hi I am a new user and I have a question about an Auotmatio text scraping flow that I am trying to build. When I paginate to the next page in a loop, I am getting a message in logs that there is not new text and the flow stops. Can somebody help me out? Thanks.