Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Frontend Hub

Talk anything related Frontend development, HTML/CSS, client side Javascript, Bootstrap, etc

Frontend Hub / General

Front End Developer

Front End Developer

Frontend Hub / General · June 6, 2019 at 2:43am

i'm Newbie to code and i want the way that should i start with and whats and how to become Professional Front end Developer ? when it comes to practice i feel like i dont know how to start and what should i do

June 6, 2019 at 4:50am

Hi, the first thing is to study Markdown. When you typed what`sit put a grey background to make it look like code. using what'sinstead of what`s would have fixed that. It is also technically the correct punctuation in English.

You will use markdown all the time and everywhere. I wish I learned it sooner. It is such an easy thing to learn and helps a lot when logging a Github issue, StackOverflow and chatting on slack or spectrum. It is also used in your readme files. (if there is anything I mentioned here that you do not know, google it as that's the next thing to learn).

Next step

Edited
    like-fill

December 2, 2019 at 11:41am

Do! Dont Learn. Find a project on UpLabs or behance or Dribble and recreate it. Or think of an idea you would like to see in the world, think of the design and implement it

Edited
      like-fill

December 12, 2019 at 6:10pm

Do! Dont Learn. Find a project on UpLabs or behance or Dribble and recreate it. Or think of an idea you would like to see in the world, think of the design and implement it

Yea, I concur with that; but He still has to master the basics first.

like-fill