Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Frontend Hub

Talk anything related Frontend development, HTML/CSS, client side Javascript, Bootstrap, etc

Frontend Hub / General

Senior Shopify Developer

Senior Shopify Developer

Frontend Hub / General · December 6, 2022 at 10:46pm

Dear

Id you need my help, I will do my best. I’ve worked as a professional frontend developer, especially Shopify developer for the past 6+ years after graduating with my master's degree in computer science from National University Singapore. I have strong experience in working as Shopify developer and full-time for top national and international clients and others. I also have experience with Shopify ecommerce platforms. I am also familiar with a variety of programming languages, including HTML, JavaScript, and C++. My skills and experience have allowed me to successfully complete a wide range of projects, including website design and development, product development, and ecommerce marketing. I am a hard-working and motivated individual who is always looking for new challenges. I am confident that I have the skills and experience to excel in this role, and I am eager to put my skills to work for you. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Rich Experience in:

• Theme customization and development
  • working with API
  • Pixel-perfect implementation from design files
  • Advanced template customizations
  • Development of custom features
  • Leveraging of Shopify functionalities and multiple APIs
  • Performance optimization
  • Ongoing web improvements and solutions
  • Shopify plus with Ruby script
  • CRO AB test
  • Speed/SEO optimization with Lighthouse,
  • GTM,CRO pixel code integration
  • Shopify app integration(ReCharge, Metafield, Product filter & search app), etc.
  • 3rd party app integration(Klaviyo, Landbot, Tidio, Airtable, etc)

Familiar with:

• Shopify theme 2.0 / JSON / template structure (New version)
  • Shopify Theme Builder & Compiling tools (ThemeKit, CLI, Gulp, Slate theme builder)
  • VCS: Version Control System (Github, Gitlab)
  • Project Management Tools: Trello, Asana, Monday, ClickUp, etc
  • Apache / PHP / MySQL
  • React.js/Vue.js

Best Regards & Thanks

YongWanSong

emoji
No messages have been sent in this conversation yet—why don’t you kick things off below?