Javascript / Node.js

Help us build the next best thing DEVs 👩‍💻👨‍💻👌 will ❤️

Javascript/Node.js · October 16, 2019 at 12:29pm

Javascript / Node.js · October 16, 2019 at 12:29pm

Are you looking to contribute to an open source project in this Hacktoberfest 💜 or want to get started with latest technologies like VueJS & NuxtJS 🔥

We're developing postwoman.io, a web open source API request builder, and would love to count you as a contributor to improve our components & applications 🙏

Don't forget to star the project.

4.2k+ stars on GitHub • #2 product of the day on Product Hunt • featured in Indie Hackers, Hacker news, Hacker noon, YouTube & open source dev podcast etc

Cherry on the cake 🍒🎂

Beside unlocking some karma points, you know what would be cool with your contributions 🤔? All the improvements you'll submit will not only have effect to the components, but also they'll have an impact on open source dev community & be included in our live platform used by 2k+ users. Kind of cool to know that something you would develop will for sure be available in an online live application! isn’t it?

Hacktoberfest 🐙

Support open source and earn a limited edition T-shirt! 🔥

Rules: To qualify for the official limited edition Hacktoberfest shirt, you must register and make four pull requests (PRs) between October 1-31 (in any time zone). PRs can be made to any public repo on GitHub, not only the ones with issues labeled Hacktoberfest. This year, the first 50,000 participants who successfully complete the challenge will earn a T-shirt.

Happy committing ❤️

If you want a heads up on my next projects, or just want to chat about the web, make sure to follow me on Twitter @liyasthomas 💙@liyasthomas 💙. If any of my projects helped you please consider making a small donation on PayPal to help me pay my server bills and rent. Alternatively you can Buy Me a Coffee ☕.

emoji
No messages have been sent in this conversation yet—why don’t you kick things off below?