UI/UX 💩 / Adobe XD

My Adobe XD people, what are some of the plugins you use to improve your design workflow?

My Adobe XD people, what are some of the plugins you use to improve your design workflow?

UI/UX 💩/Adobe XD · April 4, 2019 at 7:26pm

UI/UX 💩 / Adobe XD · April 4, 2019 at 7:26pm

Please feel free to drop your plugins and your thoughts on why these are helpful or how you use these in your projects to improve your design workflow.

April 4, 2019 at 8:24pm

UI Faces is great, but my favorite aspect of XD is using UI Kits. I find them 10000x more effective in XD than in Sketch.

like-fill

I like to use UiLogos which is made by @realvjy

More than 25+ professionally designed logos and plugin that help you get dummy logos directly into your mock, design or presentations.
      like-fill

April 5, 2019 at 12:40pm
      1. Artboard Plus - It help me to arrange the artboards when it is mess.
      2. Content Generator - I use this plugin to create random names, date, titles, paragraphs and etc.
      3. RenameIt - You can rename all the layer’s name in 1 second.
      4. Selection - This plugin helps to select rectangles in same color or in same border size etc.
      5. UI Faces - I use this plugin to generate random people faces.
      6. unDraw - It helps to add illustrations to your app or web project.
        like-fill
        2. Content Generator - I use this plugin to create random names, date, titles, paragraphs and etc.
        4. Selection - This plugin helps to select rectangles in same color or in same border size etc.

Tnx for detailed share

like-fill

This was very helpful, thank you for your knowledge (:

like-fill

August 7, 2020 at 7:25am

How can i download "Content Generator" plugin for adobe xd from chrome?