UI/UX 💩 / Feedback

Feedback Please! 😇

Feedback Please! 😇

UI/UX 💩 / Feedback · April 15, 2019 at 9:24am

I'm working on the website, please check the below link and let me know your feedback.

http://gdfevent.com/

April 15, 2019 at 9:34am

@zahidraza hello! First thing, definitely ditch the home icon. Going "home" through logo is now very known i believe. It will look more professional for sure. Those buttons up have maybe too big spacings between and seem a bit huge for me, so when you scroll - the menu is just huge. Make the slider automatic, those step circles are really huge, but i wouldn't really think to click it from the user perspective. response could be better too. Love the HUD elements and the background you have on pricing. Nice job!

Edited
    like-fill

@zahidraza hello! First thing, definitely ditch the home icon. Going "home" through logo is now very known i believe. It will look more professional for sure. Those buttons up have maybe too big spacings between and seem a bit huge for me, so when you scroll - the menu is just huge. Make the slider automatic, those step circles are really huge, but i wouldn't really think to click it from the user perspective. response could be better too. Love the HUD elements and the background you have on pricing. Nice job!

Hi, thanks for your feedback, will definitely look to your suggestions!

like-fill

@zahidraza welcome! Excited to see more from you for sure! 😊

like-fill

@skiu still working on the website, soon share updates.

like-fill

April 15, 2019 at 3:53pm

Nice work Zaid. The "Conference Registration" You have 4 cards have 1 of the price card standout. Best Choice or Recommended. Here's a good example for this https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/10/pricing-tables-showcase-examples-and-best-practices/

If you have any questions about this feel free to ask me.

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 4:33am

Nice work Zaid. The "Conference Registration" You have 4 cards have 1 of the price card standout. Best Choice or Recommended. Here's a good example for this https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/10/pricing-tables-showcase-examples-and-best-practices/

If you have any questions about this feel free to ask me.

@fahimmd thank you for your feedback and I checked your reference link it's awesome, I want to let you know, in conference registration, we have a different concept which is we offer "EARLY EARLY BIRD" and other prices for "ON-SITE REGISTRATION" only for at the time of the event, that's why I did not stand out the cad.

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 9:19am

If you can share an invision prototype or something, that would be easier to give feedback.

like-fill

If you can share an invision prototype or something, that would be easier to give feedback.

Hi @design-pilot, I designed this website in Adobe XD, I didn't use Invision.

April 22, 2019 at 5:40am

Hi @design-pilot, I designed this website in Adobe XD, I didn't use Invision.

Then can you share the prototype?