UI/UX 💩 / Feedback

Feedback

April 7, 2019 at 3:05pm

hey Gilberto, welcome to the community man.

You have soem great landing page designs there

Did you also made those graphics/illustrations ?

First two are my favorite 👌

April 7, 2019 at 4:17pm

Beautiful designs

Thank's @masterashim @zulqurnain-h I'll share some more work

@kinderminder thank you. the illustrations are made by a designer of my team

like-fill

April 8, 2019 at 10:31am

Beautiful work buddy :D May i give some advice ? for the first design. I think the illustration is too big, maybe you can resize it a bit to give more area to breathe and give a little padding. that's would be perfect :)

Awesome work man! :)

April 8, 2019 at 12:19pm

@gilberto-u Hey, first of all, great work. I can see all of them live and working. Just one thing, with the last page (Zeropay), the header is little bit messy, like hard to orient in. Personally, i would ditch those 3 icons down (Mais vantagens and others), and then center the header with that yellow button. It will be a bit better for readability. Otherwise, kudos man, great work

like-fill

April 9, 2019 at 6:52pm

Hey Gilberto. First thoughts on https://marvelapp.com/a8ad361/screen/50654108

• In the Hero section there isn't enough contrast, just too much of the light blue and white so it kind of washes out.
                      • This issue seems to disappear as you scroll down, where there is more white space and a better balance of the dark blue/light blue in the illustrations
                      • The lower half of the page is really nice. The logos at an angle, plus the lines give the area nice flow and a sense of movement without being too noisy and distracting. Followed by the section with the people in the background gives these sections nice contrast and makes it easier to read and focus.
                      • the light grey text on the light grey background make the area seem fuzzy. I would either go with the darker blue to make the logos on the left, or a darker grey for the font.
                        like-fill
                        https://marvelapp.com/6g2c93d/screen/54756904
                        • this page seemed too long, so it felt a bit unfocused. when the pricing section comes up, it actually feels out of place
                        • I love the flow from one section to the next, and the layers and illustrations really provide a nice dimensionality.
                        • color combos provide great contrast
                        • love the funnel illustration section
                          Edited

April 11, 2019 at 12:59pm

thats some real-valuable feedback guys @skiu @matttharp

like-fill