UI/UX 💩 / General

Hello folks,

Hello folks,

UI/UX 💩 / General · January 16, 2020 at 3:19pm

Have anyone here work on a timesheet webapp?

I had hard time trying to fit this much information on a single page.

I was wondering, if i could find any inspiration or solution for this kind of interface, from datasheet to cards, weeks, employee, time.

Thanks you all.

January 16, 2020 at 3:26pm
like-fill

How far have you gone with the timesheet?

Can you share a mockup? Whether low of high fidelity, it will help analyse the UX and help advise on improvements.

like-fill

Here we go, first concept, i've try to not have any horizontal scroll. Second concept, the client wanted see more people at the time, even if the task required to concentrate on 1 employee at the time.

And this is the actual product i'm working on (V1) and trying to impove.

Mainly for HR people,

January 17, 2020 at 3:08pm

Hi @jmanuelr Let me take a short while to review this. Also, do you have plans of making this mobile friendly?

like-fill

January 17, 2020 at 9:11pm

Yes, but at this point, i think it requires à mobile app, the web app, will only be addaptative to ipad... The HR people mainly work on desktop, the mobile version will be for the staff so they can input thier work time.

like-fill

This are the interfaces to input time once u've click on a specific day, i'm planning to work them again so these one are mobile adaptative since its gonna be a main use on mobile (input working time and task).