UI/UX 💩 / General

Help! I have technical interview this week!

UI/UX 💩/General · April 29, 2019 at 7:54pm

UI/UX 💩 / General · April 29, 2019 at 7:54pm

Hello everyone :)

I have been last week on first round interview in one software company for position Designer / Frontend developer.

Now , they would like to see me again to present me more information about software web pages and discuss with me improvements.

Here is short info about software Plania

"System for operation and maintenance. Operation and maintenance is an important factor in safeguarding the property value. Plania DV gives you control over who has done what and when"

There will be a three person present on interview: Lead of development, Product Manager and full stack developer.

So they wrote me an email like this:

"John shows a few pages in (Plania Web) . Explains the purpose of the page, user flow, what type of information is on the pages.

Takes a discussion in plenary to discuss challenges, design, user flow, potential improvements.

Could also consider a logical task. In that case, it will be something very short."

What do you think guys?

How should I prepare for this interview? They expecting from me some general observation and analyze/improvements maybe?

What is most important to think about?

What is logical task?

Thank you.

Bane

April 29, 2019 at 9:54pm

I never been on job interview, but I think they need to know ur UX sense.

April 30, 2019 at 2:36pm

Thanks Stefan for responding. Good video by the way ! :) In my case it will be some kind of analyse of products and user issues. In discussion phase, the employer would like to here some improvements from me. I think I should prepare some questions about product/ user issues.

May 8, 2019 at 1:49pm

I never been on job interview, but I think they need to know ur UX sense.

you have never been to an interview?) freelancer from the start?)