UI/UX 💩 / General

Remote UX Job Opportunities

Remote UX Job Opportunities

UI/UX 💩 / General · April 2, 2019 at 9:51am

A thread where you guys can share remote job opportunities which will benefit the whole community.

Looking forward to lots of job openings and networking !!

April 3, 2019 at 7:21pm

hey Sheraz @sheraz I was thinking of creating specific channel or even Community for this type of content

What do you guys think ?

April 4, 2019 at 8:46am

What do you guys think ?

Good idea. Would be great to start like "Freelancing" community with all the channels for ux / ui / dev / tips / how not to lose clients and cry / etc channels

like-fill

I think it's great idea, since this community growing. Giving people boosting promo in instagram as reward from writing content here.

like-fill

Good idea. Would be great to start like "Freelancing" community with all the channels for ux / ui / dev / tips / how not to lose clients and cry / etc channels

Yeah, that is good idea. I am still not sure should each community have a Channel for job related opportunities or to create new community which have all that channels like u mention @skiu for uiux, web dev, etc.

Thinking from user perspective, what would be the best

like-fill

I think it's great idea, since this community growing. Giving people boosting promo in instagram as reward from writing content here.

Definitely, having good ideas already for it, but need manpower to execute it

@kinderminder then do user reasearch - what other people would like to more. Shame there is no thing like vote pole feature here. :D

like-fill

Yeah, that is good idea. I am still not sure should each community have a Channel for job related opportunities or to create new community which have all that channels like u mention @skiu for uiux, web dev, etc.

Thinking from user perspective, what would be the best

A channel where all the job opportunities are listed and user has the option to filter it accordingly

@kinderminder then do user reasearch - what other people would like to more. Shame there is no thing like vote pole feature here. :D

Definitely needed. I might do some poll on Instagram. However, whatever we choose from that it would be ok I guess.

like-fill

Idea for community at one point is to make member profiles to become available able for hire, by clicking on checkmark where it will add fields to fill, like Title, skills, rate, location

like-fill

lot of plans for community 😉

Definitely needed. I might do some poll on Instagram. However, whatever we choose from that it would be ok I guess.

That's lot work to do. I wonder how many people develop this community. Keep the spirit for you guys ! You can do it

like-fill

April 14, 2019 at 8:15am

It will really be awesome for so many of us