UI/UX 💩 / Tips

💼 How To Build Your Portfolio?

💼 How To Build Your Portfolio?

UI/UX 💩 / Tips · March 26, 2019 at 9:22pm

——⁣

⁣➡️The main reasons why so many of us don’t have an online portfolio but have great SM are Perfectionism and Lack of time⁣ On the opposite side, if you’ve spent months building your portfolio, but didn’t work on your SM presence - you’ve wasted these months as no one will find you. The best time to build your portfolio is when you already have some SM presence and want to boost yourself to the next level.

——⁣

➡️MUST have in your portfolio:⁣⁣

——⁣

✅ About you section⁣⁣

✅ Your services and industry expertise⁣⁣

✅ 4-8 case studies highlighting your process⁣⁣

✅ Logos and past clients with human testimoniaals⁣⁣

✅ CTA’s - Make sure you have your email or survey form to take the next steps⁣⁣

——⁣

⚠️Keep in mind:⁣⁣

Be aware and honest with yourself and your clients about who you are and what you can offer.⁣⁣

——⁣

To do this brainstorm and answer these questions:⁣⁣

1️⃣ Who you are as a person, what are your internal passions?⁣⁣

2️⃣ What are your hard and soft skills?⁣⁣

3️⃣ Who do I want to work with? (industries, incomes, representatives)⁣⁣

4️⃣ What are these clients needs? Do you have what it takes to solve their problems?⁣⁣

5️⃣ How do you make yourself noticeable among «these clients»⁣⁣ ⁣⁣

Check this video for a full discussion

⁣⁣https://youtu.be/xAQ5HLiSego

Use these answers to build a strategy on selling your service.⁣⁣ A portfolio is just a part of this strategy and you must communicate clearly the answers to these questions.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣

1.png2.png

⁣⁣

3.png4.png5.png
Load previous messages

April 3, 2019 at 2:52am

bro, u can't mistake it. Feel free to add both, and say something like "Logo and UI designer, I make your product profitable". I mean that is random sentence, but the point is to have good message which make you think I want that guy, I trust him. And of course, have great work to follow up that message.

Whatever skills you have, either you are designer or developer, or something else, it's always good to have basic of copywriting, sales, business.

Hmm...so, i can merge it with nice sencentes, i see. thank you for the answer. I need to rethink how my portfolio should look after this

like-fill