UI/UX 💩 / Tips

Mistakes that UI/UX Designers make while designing.

UI/UX 💩/Tips · March 26, 2019 at 6:46am

UI/UX 💩 / Tips · March 26, 2019 at 6:46am (Edited 5 years ago)

Keep eye on these mistakes to avoid killing your conversion rate. Visitors will make first judgment of your work / product offering / service offering depending on how easy it is to find what they are looking for and whether an emotional connection is created with the content. Some major mistakes to avoid if you want to deliver a great app. . 1️⃣. Misunderstanding typefaces . 2️⃣. Do not clutter the entire screen . 3️⃣. Irregular style is equal to lack of consistency . 4️⃣. Poor information hierarchy . 5️⃣. Mistreat of contrast . 6️⃣. Scroll Hijacking (eg. Tumblr) . 7️⃣. Conclusion . . Spread some love by sharing. . Wanna help me? Just let me know that did you like this type of posts?Left your comments below. . Thank you #happydesigning . Join the community @manishsingladesigns_

Subpost 1 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpgSubpost 2 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpgSubpost 3 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpgSubpost 4 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpgSubpost 5 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpgSubpost 6 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpgSubpost 7 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpgSubpost 8 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpgSubpost 9 - Mistakes that UI_UX Designers make while designing, that will kill y.jpg

March 27, 2019 at 12:40pm

Manish, you really mentioned good points about this. Thank you! 😊

Edited
    like-fill

June 16, 2020 at 5:49pm

October 2, 2020 at 5:40pm

I agree Manish - bit confession on scrolling point! beacz when we work on data dashboard on that time putting graphs and table widgets other misalliance data will come that time minimal scroll will come ?