UI/UX 💩 / Tips

Top Common Mistakes UI/UX Designers Make

Top Common Mistakes UI/UX Designers Make

UI/UX 💩/Tips · March 28, 2019 at 6:24pm

March 28, 2019 at 10:52pm

I like the part on Bad forms, this image explain well why even unecesery eye movement, adds on bad UX.

Bad form example UX - User Experience)

like-fill

March 29, 2019 at 5:13pm

Great stuff! Thanks. Anyway it gives you more fun when you are trying to figure out solutions during reading the article. I found some great ideas after all. Anyway about the good form and the bad form example. Thats true @kinderminder It is a bad idea to put textforms and others in one line, however when you have a long form, and I mean a really, really long form when you have to put some very specific details for example while you start your own company, what is better? One form in one row or less scrolling (there is a chance that you will drop this off because of endless scrolling). Ok you can always put this in few steps so you have less fields on one page. But is this as bad as it looks?

March 29, 2019 at 10:41pm

There is no perfect solution and rules wich match all. Depends on needs, sometimes one will work for one group of people, but not for another.

I think if u have long form, spreading it into steps would ge much better

March 30, 2019 at 1:29am

I have fixed this issue at work. Hopefully Monday I won't forget to share the designs here. It's for the payment page where users fill in their infos including card number. The design that I'll show here won't have user infos of course.

like-fill

April 14, 2019 at 8:18am

Wow this mind-blowing thank you

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 9:13am

April 19, 2019 at 7:04am

Great article, Thanks for sharing

like-fill