Vanila / General

Help me with some threads

Help me with some threads

Vanila / General · March 7, 2019 at 3:46pm

Jelena and Taher, please help me with making some useful threads like i did previously before we reset DB.

I need this so i can take screenshot of for homepage.

Load previous messages

March 10, 2019 at 3:26pm

I have been thinking about contents for a while and I think I can add a lot of contents. Just have to put my mind to it. :D

Tahy, i was thinking as well, and i know you can create lot of good content, since u already write and create content

and this kind of non formal writing give u freedom to write and express freelly and share ur experience

March 15, 2019 at 7:20pm

as a "newbie" here this might be some pointers for the UI/UX (among other things) Pro's here..

Threads / Content dedicated to Design, Prototyping (ie animations, transitions that kinda deal) etc. Tutorials. Assets / Resource dedicated pool.. theres enough floating aorund the web to collect in a single thread etc.

maybe even think about some "special guests" kinda in the way adobe does live streams (only in a toned down way for here ofc) ie Q&A's, tips & tricks, tutorials dedicated to a certain "special guests" speciality etc.

Hope im not a pain or anything, just something i notice a lot of people are asking about in UI / Design pages on insta etc.

Cheers !

like-fill

March 16, 2019 at 12:30am

thats great suggestion @ronin , I had some in mind. Actually a lot of.

One of idea is to create useful threads/posts (kind what you suggested) and create a stories with swipe up on our Instagram network. (https://www.instagram.com/ui__ux/)

March 16, 2019 at 10:13am

yeah, theres great content merging possibility here.. with this platform and instagram iteration trough stories/post etc. :D

There is just so much potential in making a big info / learning pool here with the reach thats already here (and only growing i can imagine)

like-fill