Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / Feature Request

Hi, I have some questions for wekan please , Im a new user for wekan, i just instaled it localy, now i want to install it on the server (deployment on the server) also i want to integrate it into may applicattion, if you can help me or guide me to de this . I await your response.

Hi, I have some questions for wekan please , Im a new user for wekan, i just instaled it localy, now i want to install it on the server (deployment on the server) also i want to integrate it into may applicattion, if you can help me or guide me to de this . I await your response.

Wekan/Feature Request · July 1, 2020 at 12:05pm

Wekan / Feature Request · July 1, 2020 at 12:05pm
Load previous messages

August 11, 2020 at 1:35pm

Hi, the other time you gave me a method to display the wekan page in my angular application but the problem that it is showing in the homepage as it is shown ... but I want it to 'she moves in the menu

Hi, the other time you gave me a method to display the wekan page in my angular application but the problem that it is showing in the homepage as it is shown ... but I want it to 'she moves in the menu

You should add Wekan to menu, and Wekan board url to iframe at right

or to frame

you can search youtube or google for info how to use iframes

August 12, 2020 at 2:57pm

Hi, I'm celebrating I'm working at Vermeg it's a company that works with its own language called palmyra, while all our applications are with palmyra + java, now I want to integrate wekan in my "TaskBasket" component and I find difficulties because wekan is not an Angular component, it is developed by several frameworks (html / css / php ...) so if you have any ideas please help me

August 12, 2020 at 4:31pm

see there 16.3 Specifying target frame information

For example this: <A href="slide3.html" target="dynamic">slide 3.</A>

When that link is at left menu, when you click it, it will open that slide3.html page in frame that has name "dynamic"

For example, <a href="https://wekan.example.com/b/..." targent="content">Kanban</a>

So that URL is what you copy from that board URL you would like to have in bottom left frame

And then you have for example: <a href="angular.html" target="content">Angular component</a>

so that angular.html is all of your current angular component html+css+js page

and when you click on left menu, it changes content on right bottom content frame

with that FRAMESET you define how big area in pixels (px) or percent (%) is used for each frame area

Alternative to frames is iframe. It means you can use divs, css top/left/width/height to position iframe anywhere in the page.

Well, you seem to like Angular. According to this webpage: https://angular-2-training-book.rangle.io/components Angular compoment that embeds Wekan could for example look like this:

angular.module('ngcourse')
                                  .component('ngcHelloComponent', {
                                  bindings: { name: '=' },
                                  template: '<span><iframe src="https://wekan.example.com/b/abcd1234" title="Wekan"></iframe></span>',
                                  controller: MyComponentCtrl
                                  });

where src= is URL to your Wekan board, copied from your webbrowser URL area

in that that template, maybe <span></span> is not necessary, only <iframe> tags are

August 13, 2020 at 12:39pm

you mean to tell me i can put wekan in an angular component?

August 13, 2020 at 1:59pm

Yes, if it does work like above. But I have not used Angular. I found that above from Angular documention how to make Angular component. I don't know does it help you in any way, does it work with your other Angular components, you can test yourself. If it does not work as Angular component, you can try above way of using frames or iframe.