Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / Feature Request

Hi, I have some questions for wekan please , Im a new user for wekan, i just instaled it localy, now i want to install it on the server (deployment on the server) also i want to integrate it into may applicattion, if you can help me or guide me to de this . I await your response.

Hi, I have some questions for wekan please , Im a new user for wekan, i just instaled it localy, now i want to install it on the server (deployment on the server) also i want to integrate it into may applicattion, if you can help me or guide me to de this . I await your response.

Wekan/Feature Request · July 1, 2020 at 12:05pm

Wekan / Feature Request · July 1, 2020 at 12:05pm

July 1, 2020 at 12:52pm

How are you installing locally at the moment on which platform? Are you using snapCraft package or other? Would the Snap install work for you for what you need at this time on your server?

like-fill