Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wireflow

Wireflow is free, online and open source tool for creating beautiful user flow prototypes. No Photoshop skills required!

Wireflow / General

Hi, how can i add templates/images for me - and the community?

Wireflow/General · October 23, 2021 at 3:58pm

Wireflow / General · October 23, 2021 at 3:58pm

I have a couple templates/images i would like to see, and i can create them using inkscape. What's my next move to see them as options?

Load previous messages

October 24, 2021 at 6:58am

Hi Giannis, currently we don't have easy option to add that. We would need to deploy the whole app.

Second thing is that the style of those graphics need to be the same. Did you make that Shop list?

Hi Giannis, currently we don't have easy option to add that. We would need to deploy the whole app.

Second thing is that the style of those graphics need to be the same. Did you make that Shop list?

Hi Stefan, yes, i did. I'm not sure i did it right, since i've noticed that in the XML some things were commented (so then the user can show/hide them) but i've downloaded a similar file, opened the file in inkscape, re-used objects of other designs, and saved it.

like-fill

Well, I guess you did right. Look, Wireflow is sideproject, and we didn't put much time into it lately. It's missing a lot and can become really good free app.

Not sure what is your urgency, but I can't promise deploying this soon enough, even if you craft those graphics.

No problem, i fully understand the situation here :) But, as an idea, if you do get the time to upgrade that wonderfull tool you came up with, one, let users download and upload the XML structure so they can continue a project if needed, and two, open the templates images as feature to the community, and let them grow your list of templates. Until then, thanks for your efforts, and have fun designing and coding! :)

like-fill

October 25, 2021 at 9:39am

Thank you for understanding mate and giving this useful feedback.

I have plans for Wireflow, but need to take care of Automatio.co project for now. Once I have some bandwith, will come back and improve Wireflow