Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wireflow

Wireflow is free, online and open source tool for creating beautiful user flow prototypes. No Photoshop skills required!

Wireflow / General

Wireflow watercooler

The Wireflow watercooler

Welcome to the Wireflow watercooler, a space for general chat with everyone in the community. Jump in to the conversation below or introduce yourself!

Load previous messages

January 8, 2021 at 7:26pm

Hey Mark, we have worked on it, but it's not pushed and merged into production version. We will do it when we have time.

Righ @vanilataher ?

February 27, 2021 at 5:01am

Help what do I do??

Wireflow is very limited, it has no save

August 17, 2021 at 12:31pm

Is wireflow no longer on Meteor ? What prompted that decision?

August 17, 2021 at 6:00pm

Is wireflow no longer on Meteor ? What prompted that decision?

Hey Mike. It's not anymore. Well, we decided to rebuild it using different tech stack. So got rid of the Meteor and server side, which made Wireflow lot slower and low perfomance. And now its all happening on the frontend.

Of course, now we don't have real-time collaboration, but I think this can be achieved with more optimal tech.

Meteor was good for prototyping.

Why do you ask if I may know?

like-fill

August 18, 2021 at 1:20am

I have several Meteor projects on the go, and was looking around for a workflow diagram editor, and came across Wireflow. My interest was piqued when I heard you talking about Meteor in the video.

It should be possible to have it live in Meteor without performance issues, maybe you were just not ready for a performance hit at that stage?

I see you are using the Antv componentry for this - how are you finding it? Stable enough? documentation ok? It is open source, right?

I can't answer that honestly, since I am not developer myself, but had an impact on decision on what tech stack to use.

June 16, 2023 at 6:32pm

create flow chart for word tab named website and under this website tab add this 5 segments

1. Usability
                      2. On-Page SEO
                      3. UI/UX improvement
                      4. Social Presence
                      5. Performance

can anyone help me with this

December 20, 2023 at 5:20pm

@kinderminder What has happened in news? Why Wireflow is at Hacker News frontpage 4th ?

I do know that I have been more at news, with interview etc, related to WeKan. But I don't know has something happened to other Wireflow like tools to bring this sudden interest to Wireflow?