UI/UX 💩 / Feedback

Can you give me your feedback? Pls

Can you give me your feedback? Pls

UI/UX 💩 / Feedback · April 8, 2019 at 1:56am (Edited 5 years ago)

Hello! Yesterday I started to make a design system for bootstrap 4, based on my website. I just want to know what you guys think about it, because I want to make like 3 more, but I want to have quality instead of quantity.

Greetings!

https://www.colorffy.com/design/system

Load previous messages

April 8, 2019 at 6:38pm

It's clean, nice work but, for me personally, i notice that you're hesitate to rounded the corner, if you really want it to add "fun" aura, make it rounded enough :) And for the wording in the badges,button and modal, maybe you can make it smaller, give the text more area to breathe. so it's more pleasant for eyes to see :)

Keep it up !

Thanks! Yes @maddie told me to add more padding on buttons, maybe I can add more padding and make the font a little smaller. The corners I'm still in doubts of how many radius i can use it 🤔

April 14, 2019 at 11:54am

Hey, it looks very good. I think your buttons need to have more paddings.

@giancarlosgza I agree. Buttons should have a smaller font or bigger padding, but all in all, it looks very nice 😊

like-fill

April 14, 2019 at 5:51pm

@giancarlosgza I agree. Buttons should have a smaller font or bigger padding, but all in all, it looks very nice 😊

Thanks, actually I reduce the font size, but maybe I need to use smaller font. I'm using 14px 🤔

April 15, 2019 at 3:56pm

Hey - Looks good. I had a hard time finding the "Download Free" button. I feel like that needs to placed somewhere else. Maybe try adding one at the end?

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 3:57am

Hey - Looks good. I had a hard time finding the "Download Free" button. I feel like that needs to placed somewhere else. Maybe try adding one at the end?

Mmm okey 🤔 I didnt notice that, thanks!

like-fill

April 16, 2019 at 9:19am

If you can share an invision prototype or something, that would be easier to give feedback.

like-fill

April 17, 2019 at 8:31pm

If you can share an invision prototype or something, that would be easier to give feedback.

I don´t have an invision prototype or something like that, i just code it and change things with feedback or when I learn something else 🤨🤔

April 22, 2019 at 5:39am

I don´t have an invision prototype or something like that, i just code it and change things with feedback or when I learn something else 🤨🤔

Take a screenshot and upload each version on invision. So it would be easy to track.