Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Are swimlanes URL addressable?

Are swimlanes URL addressable?

Wekan / General · March 10, 2020 at 4:20pm

The URL for a board is /b/<boardid>/<boardname>

I add more than just the default swimlane and populate cards in each swimlane the cluster vertically in that slice vertically.

Is there a method using an extension to the URL or better, to address a swimlane?

Meaning if I had something like a hash at the end (like on many web pages it takes me to that section vertically?

Was thinking that an extending to the end of a URL or hash at the end of URL would jump you down to that swimlane visually in the page for that board.

Yes/No/where do I look? :)

Thanks

March 10, 2020 at 5:02pm

March 10, 2020 at 6:24pm

thank you

so unless I want to add to the router I can focus on a card or I can offset vertically but there is not currently a URL tag that focuses on a swimlane?

Or after reading those four did I miss it?

and I can pass parameter to the current board or current card which may have a side effect I guess

card url focuses on card. There is not yet swimlane url.

because there is existing card url functionality, easiest would be to implement swimlane url in similar way.

AFAIK current link to card functionality scrolls to that card and opens it. Similarly link to swimlane could scroll to swimlane position.

March 10, 2020 at 10:13pm

your wonderful. Thanks again

March 11, 2020 at 5:06am

:)