Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

ldaps authentication

ldaps authentication

Wekan / General · January 27, 2020 at 11:08am

Hi everybody, i'm new on this community. I tried to find the solution before posting here. I'm trying to configure ldaps authentication in wekan and not able to do it. I verified that i can request Active Directory domain controller with ldapsearch and it's working well on 636 port ssl. I tried this config : snap set wekan ldap-encryption='true' snap set wekan ldap-encryption='ssl' snap set wekan ldap-port='636' snap set wekan ldap-ca-cert=-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- putting the certicate key on one line, and i get the error message error: invalid configuration: "CERTIFICATE-----" (want key=value)

Is there another way to set the certificate in the application ? What am i doing wrong ?

If somebody could help me on this issue, i'll appreciate a lot. Thank you

Load previous messages

February 28, 2020 at 12:13pm

@derbolle You should add issue about that to https://github.com/wekan/wekan-ldap/issues

September 29, 2021 at 3:06am

Hi, Below I send my settings on which ldap login from AD works. snap set wekan ldap-enable='true' snap set wekan ldap-host='domain.local' snap set wekan ldap-port='389' snap set wekan ldap-basedn='ou=yourou,dc=domain,dc=local' snap set wekan ldap-authentication='true' snap set wekan ldap-authentication-userdn='user' snap set wekan ldap-authentication-password='password' snap set wekan ldap-user-search-field='sAMAccountName' snap set wekan ldap-username-field='sAMAccountName'

This works for me as well. I run wekan on ubuntu 18.04. Thanks you very much.