Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Wekan watercooler

The Wekan watercooler

Welcome to the Wekan watercooler, a space for general chat with everyone in the community. Jump in to the conversation below or introduce yourself!

Load previous messages

April 24, 2023 at 1:18pm

So maybe some WeKan contributor, or me, will add it sometime

June 26, 2023 at 7:59pm

Hi , my namen is Luis, WeKan beginner and searching for user and admin Informations .

June 27, 2023 at 6:50pm

October 11, 2023 at 12:58pm

OK - if I had any hair left it would be gone shortly :-) I have taken the current docker-compose.yml, changed only the URL and done a compose up which works. I register, create a board, add a list and then a card. Click on the card and it will not scroll.

My previously installed instances are all working as normal - scroll with mousewheel but anything new simply will not. I have installed instances on debian 11 and debian 12 - tried accessing from Linux and Windows desktops but it never moves. I am sure it will be me but I am stumped now tbh.

Version shows as 7.10.0 meteor 2.13.3 node 14.21.4 and mongo 6.0.10. Image is gchr.io :latest but same outcome with wekanteam/wekan

Oh - also - there is no visible scrollbar rendered either whereas they are on my older working systems

Edited

lol - thank you - fwiw I just exported/imported my older working image to new machine and that worked but obvs not good to have mismatched code and db potentially. Will watch for the push.

Edited

February 23, 2024 at 6:50am

are there some where share templates